qc2

Chants of Sennaar review - a puzzling linguistic marvel

High up the tower - but still nowhere near the top - I discovered the bell-ringer's shack. The shack was actually a sort of stone hut, if such a thing is possible, sat at the end of a curving wall. There was a door and a few slotted windows, and if I walked to the right, I found the bell-ringing equipment, which I needed to use but could not yet understand.

Would the bell-ringer help me? Looking through the slotted window, I could see him, or rather his muttering shadow, ignoring my banging on the door, willing me to go away. How to get him out here to chat?

The answer - the first part of the answer anyway - lay with red graffiti slapped on the wall of his house. Three symbols, which meant three words, by the looks of it. If only I could read them.

Read more


Nguồn: Eurogamer
Mới hơn Cũ hơn
Chưa có bình luận
Add Comment
comment url