qc2

What we've been playing

Hello! Welcome back to our regular feature where we write a little bit about some of the games we've found ourselves playing over the last few days. This time: Zelda, Spyro, and more Zelda.

If you fancy catching up on some of the older editions of What We've Been Playing, here's our archive.

It was a slow start for me. I've always appreciated how each Zelda is unique and surprising, yet Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom felt too familiar to me in its opening hours, its tutorial area following the same formula as Breath of the Wild. Building just didn't gel with me either, thanks to fiddly controls and my own disinterest in being creative, and the vague plot lacked some dramatic impetus.

Read more


Nguồn: Eurogamer
Mới hơn Cũ hơn
Chưa có bình luận
Add Comment
comment url