qc2

Noblechairs Legend TX review: a premium fabric chair with plenty of adjustability

It was 2015 when I switched to a standing desk. This popular trend, designed to reduce the amount of time you spend sitting, certainly appealed to me. I had purchased a stool which I could use from time to time, but even still, my desk setup was designed for ergonomics rather than relaxation. I never felt relaxed in front of my PC as a result - when I wanted to sit back and enjoy a game, I shifted to a much more comfortable chair nestled in front of my TV. Consequently, I basically lost touch with the world of PC gaming.

After beefing up my PC last year, however, I started to consider making a change which just happened to coincide with an opportunity to review a gaming chair, the Legend TX from Noblechairs. Now, this isn't exactly something I imagined myself doing but the timing was right, so I figured, why not give it a shot? Turns out, it was the right call and switching to a good quality chair has had a significant impact on how I use my PC for gaming.

Before we get into why it made a difference let's talk about features. The chair arrived in a large, heavy package with all of the components neatly arranged within. Following the manual, I pieced it together in around 20 minutes using the included tools. The setup process is relatively simple and straightforward with the instructions spelling out the procedure clearly and legibly. (This is one area where well-established companies tend to do significantly better than non-branded equivalents, which often come with inaccurate or just confusing instructions.) One note - there's a small bolt connected to the tilting mechanism that needs to be removed before you can use this function. You won't be able to lean back without removing this first so pay special attention to it.

Read more


Nguồn: Eurogamer
Mới hơn Cũ hơn
Chưa có bình luận
Add Comment
comment url