qc2

Kerbal Space Program 2 will "achieve things we haven't seen in video games before"

Let me be clear about one thing: I am not a scientist. My school reports in this department were generally along the lines of "Victoria, she tries". But just because I wasn't very good at science, that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. In fact, sometimes I had the most fun in a lab when I failed. Actually, I don't believe failure is the right word. To borrow from Thomas Edison and his historic endeavours to create the light bulb: "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Finding fun in experiments that, ultimately, won't work is very much the way of things with Kerbal Space Program, and this is a trend that carries forward into its sequel - Kerbal Space Program 2, which enters Early Access on PC on 24th February. I got some hands-on time with Kerbal Space Program 2 last week and had a (quite literal) blast getting to grips with the game.

For a brief bit of context, Kerbal Space Program 2 is a space-flight simulator. Players are tasked with running a burgeoning space program that is staffed by a hotchpotch group of lovable green humanoid creatures known as Kerbals. The success of their ventures lie very much in your hands, and this often has very amusing consequences.

Read more


Nguồn: Eurogamer
Mới hơn Cũ hơn
Chưa có bình luận
Add Comment
comment url