qc2

Marvel Snap shows there's still room for another good card game

Hello! Wes and I have been playing Marvel Snap over the last week or so, and thought it would be good to get together and have a chat about what makes it special - and what tempted us both back for another collectible card game.

Donlan: I was getting to the point where the last thing I was after was another collectible card game, but Marvel Snap has come along and we're both swept up in it. I guess I should try and describe it: you have three lanes in which you battle with cards, trying to get the highest point value. At the end of six turns you have to have won in two out of three lanes. Is that a fair description of the very basics?

Wes: Yep! I love the locations, even more so than some of the cards. Not only do they give each match a random element that challenges you to think on your feet, but they are packed to bursting with Marvel flourish. Take Luke's Bar, for example. I love that as you hover a card over it, you hear that classic bar fight kerfuffle. Play your card there, then it's chucked out back into your hand, as if Luke himself launches your card by the scruff of the neck.

Read more


Nguồn: Eurogamer
Mới hơn Cũ hơn
Chưa có bình luận
Add Comment
comment url